Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middle name Incorrect

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Middle name Incorrect Empty Middle name Incorrect Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:17 am

RonLagao11

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po pano ba sosolusyunan ung problema nato, kasi mali ung spelling ng middle name ng partner ko, sa BC its Barojado pero ang alam nya eh Barojabo, so ang ginawa namin pra sa documents nya like SSS,TIN other govt docs sinunod nmin ung nasa BC na Barojado, pano po ba gagawin nmin?

salamat.. Very Happy

2Middle name Incorrect Empty Re: Middle name Incorrect Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:08 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Yung BC ba ay may record na sa NSO?

If so, clearly it is a clerical error. Is your partner OK to accept the current name? Then live with it.
If not, the Office of the Local Civil Registry is now authorized to do the correction on the record where the certificate is registered. It does not have to go through a court petition to have it corrected. Upon presentation of required documents, correction will be made. Upon approval, the annotated BC with the corrected middle name will be transmitted to NSO for master data updating.

Pagnakuha niyo na ang Birth Certificate in security paper from NSO, isa isahin niyo naman ang mga institutions where the correction in name will be made.

Last edited by centro on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Middle name Incorrect Empty Re: Middle name Incorrect Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 pm

RonLagao11

Arresto Menor

she can live with it nmn, but there is another concern..we have a 5year old son..when we fill out the form to register my son ang nilagay nyang middle name nya dun eh Barojabo w/c is hnd tugma dun sa NSO BC nya..so big problem ba un?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum