Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Empty FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:08 pm

neytiblome

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am permanently residing in Pasig City Metro Manila.
I was born in Labrador Pangasinan and have my Birth records registered there.

I just got my NSO copy of Birth certificate, and I see that the First Letter of My name is read as "M" Instead of "N" but Not a Clear Letter "M" Though. It seems like the type writer ink is the problem.

I have my Local copy of Birth certificate from Labrador Pangasinan, And all details written there was clear and correct.

I went to Pasig City Civil Registrar for assistance in fixing my Problem. However, They advised me to go to Labrador Pangasinan Instead To fix it. They said, If they will be fixing it, It might takes a year or 2 to be done. So better to go where I registered my birth records.

I am looking for more professional opinion with this matter.
I need this Documents This year. Sad

2FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Empty Re: FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:38 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

The fastest and affordable way to correct the apparent clerical error is going to the Local Office of Civil Registry where the birth certificate was recorded. This is the usual procedure.

The Tanay Office of civil Registry (for purposes of reference) lists the following requirements to correct a clerical error: Mandatory Requirement:Birth Certificate on Security Paper, With at least five of the supporting documents listed below showing the correct entries on the document:
Voter’s Registration Record/ Employment Record/ SSS/GSIS Record/ School Records/Diploma/ Driver’s License/ NBI/Police Clearance/ Baptismal Certificate/ Marriage Certificate if married/parents/ Birth Certificate of brothers/sisters. Cost for correction is stated at P 1,000 excluding the processing at NSO for the security paper printing.

As per you narration, it would appear that the mistake was from the NSO pick up, you may want to initially check with NSO CVEA Central Verification and Enrollment Agency at East Avenue (building behind the certificate processing) if there are procedures for correction and if indeed there is a need to go travel to Pangasinan.

3FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Empty Re: FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:18 am

neytiblome

Arresto Menor

centro wrote:The fastest and affordable way to correct the apparent clerical error is going to the Local Office of Civil Registry where the birth certificate was recorded. This is the usual procedure.

The Tanay Office of civil Registry (for purposes of reference) lists the following requirements to correct a clerical error: Mandatory Requirement:Birth Certificate on Security Paper, With at least five of the supporting documents listed below showing the correct entries on the document:
Voter’s Registration Record/ Employment Record/ SSS/GSIS Record/ School Records/Diploma/ Driver’s License/ NBI/Police Clearance/ Baptismal Certificate/ Marriage Certificate if married/parents/ Birth Certificate of brothers/sisters. Cost for correction is stated at P 1,000 excluding the processing at NSO for the security paper printing.

As per you narration, it would appear that the mistake was from the NSO pick up, you may want to initially check with NSO CVEA Central Verification and Enrollment Agency at East Avenue (building behind the certificate processing) if there are procedures for correction and if indeed there is a need to go travel to Pangasinan.

Thank you. But how long this process normally takes? Would it be Half year? a year? Sad

4FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Empty second name problem Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:41 am

dandukeghynah

Arresto Menor

hi,
ako po pala si gina ray sunga 28yrs old nakatira at ipinanganak sa taguig city
iminulat ako ng tatay ko na gina ray ang pangalan at spelling ng pangalan ko nung kumuha ako ng passpport hindi tinanggap ang  nso b.c ko dahil malabo daw kaya inadvise akong kumuha ng transcribe copy ng birth certificate ko sa munisipyo namin nung makita ko ang spelling ng pangalan ko gina rey pala...instead na letter E for gina rey sunga all the while ang ginagamit ko sa mga credentials ko even sa birth certificate ng mga anak ko ay letter  A for gina ray...

ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin na paraan para maitama ang spelling ng pangalan ko?? patulong naman po..salamat po...

5FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Empty Re: FIRST NAME PROBLEM (NSO COPY) Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:29 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Punta sa lcr.easy lang to

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum