Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay discrepancy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pay discrepancy Empty Pay discrepancy Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 pm

kurtmalatu

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty. I would like to know what should i do about my pay discrepancies. On my Dec. 16 to 31, Jan. 1 to 15, and Jan. 16 to 31 payrolls, before my attendance data were forwarded to payroll dept., we were given the chance to review the data to check if there were discrepancies. We did found discrepancies on my attendance data on all three payroll periods and supposedly it should have been corrected but it weren't. They deducted 2 days each off my Dec 16 to 31 and Jan 1 to 15 salaries tagging me absent when I never ever been absent. On my Jan 16 to 31 pay, i was deducted 6 days off tagging me absent again. I have filed multiple disputes on this issue but obviously nobody's listening. Please help me.

2Pay discrepancy Empty Re: Pay discrepancy Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:17 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

You may opt to report the matter to DOLE office which has jurisdiction over your workplace.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum