Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my 15 yr old sis is in a relation ship with a 27year old

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

donditron

Arresto Menor

My sister is having a relationship with a 27 yr old, I am against it and so is my other family members we tried talking to the guy but still he does not stop from talking to my sister from what I know they have already kissed other than that there is none yet so far please what legal action may I implement in order for I to stop the relationship and put the guy behind bars

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Minor yung bata.

I think, we have child abuse law that can be filed against affairs with minor by direct parent or guardian as long as abuse can be proven in court. Better if minor is willing to testify.

Other cases such as qualified seduction and simple seduction cases may be possible, as long as requirements are met and abuse can be proven in court. Seek legal advise from attorney.

donditron

Arresto Menor

Would you recommend to me a attorney who would work for charity I have solid evidence that the guy is having a relationship with my sister and along with that evidence that he disregards my warnings of letting him stay away from my sister please do.help me I'm desparate at this point

donditron

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice mister

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

DSWD could provide more enlightenment on child abuse as well and could give you more advise.

You may visit the nearest PAO office and possibly meet their requirements so they can serve you further for free and/or give you legal advise. Also you may call UP/Ateneo/La Salle/San Beda legal or law offices for possible free legal help.

Minor age is 17 yrs old below and above 12 I think. The minor (if willing) to testify in court of the said relationship and/or alleged abuse/maltreatment/seduction instances could make the case stronger I think. The minor's guardian or parents should take charge on pushing the case if this is their intention.

gianceasar

Arresto Menor

donditron wrote:Would you recommend to me a attorney who would work for charity I have solid evidence that the guy is having a relationship with my sister and along with that evidence that he disregards my warnings of letting him stay away from my sister please do.help me I'm desparate at this point

The Public Attorney's Office can provide you with that service. That's what they're there for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum