Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me please. Bounced or stopped payment sa cheque na issued ng abogado/government official/staff

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nalokoako

Arresto Menor

I invested my 200k for thw business they offered me, but my mistake bu trusting so much on a friend we didn't have any agreement or anything in writtings. The only thing is that they issued me a cheque after a year i have given them my money, so they issued 1 cheque for 100k this month, and another 100k next month. So i went to the bank and found out that the attorney/lawyer/government official/staff had stopped payment for the cheque they issued. I really need help on this. How can an ordinary citizen fill or even just ask justice on this matter. When one this (bigman ) staff/righthand/personal employee had warned me that  they have "Connection" at "MAHIRAP KALABANIN" help me please.

gvaetax

gvaetax
Arresto Menor

I think it is a criminal offence to issue bouncing cheque. That is use of negotiable instrument with intent to deceive for personal gain. You need to see a lawyer to file charges particularly if the issuer issued a stop payment order in short period of time after they were issued. He clearly shows that he intended to defraud you of your hard earned money. All these threats are empty particularly that you have evidence in the form of these cheques. Ensure that you safeguard these evidence as that s the only one you have to support your case... and maybe the fact that you deposited them and they bounced?... there will be bank records of dishonouring them.

I suggest you file a case asap as there maybe prescription for this kind of offence?? check it out.

Cheers

Nalokoako

Arresto Menor

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum