Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

who have the rights to own the properties.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yoonah

Arresto Menor

hello everyone,

We really need advice po.
my father have 7 sisters.
and also have 3 daughters and 5 son's.
Dahil si father po ang nag iisang lalaki sa kanila magkakapatid sya na po ang nag alaga at nagsaka ng bukid under our lolo's name.
because our lolo died without a valid will si father na po ang nagpatuloy mag saka sa loob ng 30 years
last september 2015 when our father passed away he also leave us without a will.
We have rights po ba na ang mga anak nyang lalaki ang susunod na magsasaka ng bukid or kailangan po hatian ang mga kapatid ng father namin.

thank you and Godbless!

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(If I have understood corect.)
Asuming there are no OTHER compensations. For instance a sibbling can have been bought out.
(I don't know if one sibbling get extra for supporting or taking care of old parents.)

Is grandnother alive?
/If Yes:
A bit more than half belong to her ( = around 10/18). Your father and his sisters own around 1/18 each.

/If No.
Your father and his sisters own 1/8 each.
If your mother alive? Then a bit more than half of the 1/8 belong to her. And the 8 children split the rest equal.

Portia27

Arresto Menor

Hello po Atty. Good afternoon,

My partner is foreigner he is planning to buy a land here in the philippines, dahil nga foreigner siya di pwede sa pangalan nya kaya sana balak nya ilagay sa name nang baby namin na 1 year old. Tanong ko lang po pwede po ba ipangalan sa baby yung bibilhin nyang land? at kung hindi man pwede ano pong ibang solusyan para mailagay sa pangalan nang baby namin yung land? Di rin po pwede saken ipangalan for some personal reason. At isa pa gusto ko rin na sa baby ipangalan hanggat maaari po.

Sana po matulungan nyo ako.

Thank you and godbless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum