Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

investigation after termination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1investigation after termination Empty investigation after termination Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:19 am

kirkir

Arresto Menor

I was terminated Jan 8 2016 for attendance issues. I went back to the office to surrender my ATM Payroll card. For clearance and for pay to be relased on the 15th ofbtge same month. They informed me that I am one of the suspects for theft incidents the Jan8. We watched the Cctv recording andvthey grinded me with questions annd pointed out that pay will be on hold pending investigaation. I admitted to the theft accusation. Can they really do that?witheld my pay?

2investigation after termination Empty Re: investigation after termination Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:45 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You admitted, so yes they may have grounds to hold anything that may be needed for you to pay your accountabilities.

http://www.councilviews.com

3investigation after termination Empty Re: investigation after termination Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:58 am

kirkir

Arresto Menor

It was a theft incident towards a co employee not against the company, Now they want me to visit the office to discuss my pay. And to return all items or else pay will not be released. Please advise what documents i should not sign.

4investigation after termination Empty Re: investigation after termination Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:00 am

kirkir

Arresto Menor

It was a theft incident towards a co employee not against the company, Now they want me to visit the office to discuss my pay. And to return all items or else pay will not be released. Please advise what documents i should not sign.

5investigation after termination Empty Re: investigation after termination Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:53 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If it was within company premises then the company may have rights.

http://www.councilviews.com

6investigation after termination Empty Re: investigation after termination Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:09 pm

kirkir

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much God Bless

7investigation after termination Empty Re: investigation after termination Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

For the victim of this person (kirkir), I urge you to file a case against him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum