Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sold tricycle na nagkaabirya

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Empty sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:38 pm

jaderyll

Arresto Menor

Gud day po pa help nmn po Maam/Sir about po sa nabili kong tricycle..ako po si Jane kasalukuyang nagtatrabaho dto sa KSA ang problema ko po about sa tricycle na binili ko sa tita ng ka live in ko po last Apri to June kasi ang usapan 3 mos ko babayaran at successive po aq nagpapadala para oangbayad pero lo last November lng nagmessage sa akin yong tita nya na malaki na dw yong tubo na pinu fully paid sa tricycle nagulat po ako kasi ang alam ko tapos na ksi yon ang sabi ng ka live in ko,at alam hu ng tita nya na lagi akong nagpapadala,kya shock po ako nong nag mesage tita nya kc dw di natapos pagbyad yong tricycle at pinautang dw nla na yong intetest is compounded po at yong tita nya ang may hawak..ginigipit nla ako kc need dw mabyaran yong nautang kc lumalaki dw ang interest which di po ako nag utos na pautangin nla then nong pumunta po ng Maynila ka live in ko dami ko ng nalaman na dami pala nyang utang naka colateral ang tricycle sa lending nmn at ako nmn sinisingil nla at nakasanla pa sa ibang tao now po Maam/Sir ang problema po di nkbyd yong ka live in ko tapos yong mga comaker nmn nya eh yong nagbenta ng tricycle,tapos ngayon aq ginigipit na pabyaran dahil kung hindi daw kukunin nla yong tricycle sa pamilya ko at ibenta sa iba kung magkano dw yong sobra yon dw ibalik sa akin nko po mas malaki pa po gastos namin kesa halaga ng tricycle nla,saka hihilain nmn dw ng lending yong tricycle gulong gulo po tlga ako kung anong gagawin ko grbe pong sakripisyo ang ginawa ko para mabayran cla tas ganun ganun lng kukunin nla tapos maging thank you yong nabayad ko please po need your advice...

2sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Empty Re: sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:52 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

I think something is wrong with your live-in. You should have transfer the owner of the tricycle to your name the moment it was fully paid by you. Since there is no facts as to transfer of ownership, i presume there was no transfer. What you should have done earlier, the fact that you know that it was fully paid, and the argue that it was not still fully paid, you should have not give in to their demands, but rather have returned the tricycle and ask for the refund of what you have paid for.

3sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Empty Re: sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:15 pm

jaderyll

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the advice Maam/Sir...I ask them to refund what i paid for but the problem is they don't want they said they will sell again the tricycle and they will pay all the credits which my live in got,and if how much the excess thats what they will give me back...Maam/Sir whats the best thing for me to do?the papers of the tricycle was in the lending too,coz the owner gave it to my live in partner last May..Could i change the name of this if i had a papers?

4sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Empty Re: sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:20 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Actually you only have a case against your live-in and not with the lending company. You cannot go after with the lending company for they are only protecting their business.

5sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Empty Re: sold tricycle na nagkaabirya Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:27 pm

jaderyll

Arresto Menor

Thank you po sa advice nyo..di tlga cla pumayag na ibalik yong perang nabayad ko..iniinsist nla na bayaran yong inutang ng ka live in ko na compounded yong interest,tap9s sila pa may gana magpa barangay pag di ako nagbayad😢😢

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum