Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cigarette-Butt Contaminated Soda Bottle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cigarette-Butt Contaminated Soda Bottle Empty Cigarette-Butt Contaminated Soda Bottle Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:31 pm

bguidote

Arresto Menor

Hi! I was able to buy a popular family size cola contaminated with a cigarette butt! I feel alarmed for my family and I were patronizing the product for quite some time now. Imagine the anxieties we are going through right now! I want an explanation, assurance and most of all monetary compensation? I want to file legal action because the Consumer Welfare Desk of the company's trying to downplay the risk of the contamination as isolated case. They offered us to replace the bottle with 6 cases of same product. What? Seriously?

What's the best step to push this company to take this issue seriously? What if the person who puffed this cigarette is sick? God forbid!

I demanded that the company trace the production batch so that they could stop its distribution but the company representative seems uninterested. To quote, "Sir, NORMALLY we offer 6 cases of same product as replacement." Something to this effect.

NORMALLY? Does it mean normal na nangyayari ito sa kumpanyang ito?

The bottle is still sealed, unadulterated. Any help?

I will be pushed to name the brand and upload pictures and video if there'd be no serious plan of action from the company.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

You have 2 options:
1. You can claim for monetary damages under consumers act for breach of warranty.

2. Replacement under enterprise liability rule.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum