Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grave threat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grave threat Empty grave threat Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am

bevs

Arresto Menor

our family filed a case against a guy who punched my brother's face, tomorrow 01/03/11, the case will be raffled in the fiscal office and the guy who punched my brother will be arrested, i know we will win this case since my brother did not do anything that would ruin the case that we filed against the guy, however i was notified by my mom, that my brother is receiving threats in facebook and as well as thru text, i am thinking another case being filed against the person who threatens my brother however i am thinking what other steps that we could tale to protect my brother and my family and as well as to stop this accuse of his plan against my brother or my family. can we ask for protection for my family? i know we can file a case against the person helping the accuse, can that person be an accessory to the crime? need advise badly... thanks

2grave threat Empty Re: grave threat Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm

attyLLL

do you live in the same city or municipality as the respondent?

don't expect the respondent to be arrested for a long time. only after the whole process of prelim investigation is done will a resolution be issued, and assuming this is slight physical injuries, only if he does not appear in court will warrant be issued.

are you able to document the threats? what is being said and how will you prove that it was that person who said it?

how is the respondent being helped?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3grave threat Empty Re: grave threat Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:53 am

Baraksecton1

Arresto Menor

Sorry i have no great idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum