Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Validity of Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Validity of Contract Empty Validity of Contract Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 pm

PepperMiles

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Magtatanong po ako about sa contract ho.

Ganito po ang kuwento:

Nangutang po si Person 1 ng 100,000 pesos. Pumirma po siya ng contract na kolateral ang kanyan bahay at maiilit once na di po nakapagbayad. One year lang validiy ng kontrata. Nakabayad na si Person 1 ng 10,000 pesos at nagbabayad siya buwan buwan ng 7 percent na tubo sa 100,000. Tapos na yung kontrata na magbabayad siya ng 7 percent na tubo ngunit patuloy siyang nagbababayad ng tubo kahit lagpas na sa isang taon. Valid pa po ba yung porsyento na tubo kahit lagpas na sa taon? At maaari po bang mag-iba ng kontrata sapagkat di n valid ang unang kontrata?

2Validity of Contract Empty Re: Validity of Contract Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 pm

attyLLL

let me answer you this way: if this case were brought to court, the interest rate of 7% a month would be deemed unconscionable, and may be reduced to a rate of about 1-2% per month. her payments would be deemed paid mostly to the principal and adjusted accordingly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum