Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sons custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sons custody Empty sons custody Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 am

amr_khalil

Arresto Menor

Dear sir ill shorten my story

I am an egyptian living in dubai i knew a lady here she is from the phillipens and she is married from another man we went into a relationship for 2 years in our last days together i had to leave dubai coz i was terminated and i had to go back to my country to serve the military there because its compulsory there and before i leave by a month we found that she got pregnant from me and she was in her second month i left dubai and went back egypt and been locked there i couldnt travel anymore but withing those months i spent there i used to support her by money till i was locked in a military base and couldnt send her anymore till she delivered our son so ofcourse he got her legal husband surname, and when i solved all my problems and came back dubai i met her and i found that she gave my son for adoption to her sister and they changed his name to her sister's surname,

so my question now after you knew almost all the story, could i get my sons custody because i really want to rise him, is there any chance for that???

Thanks and best regards

Amr

2sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 pm

attyLLL

amr,i would say there is no guarantee, but there is a chance for you to get custody of your child.

what do you mean they changed the child's surname? do you know what is written on the child's birth certificate? if the child was registered with the sister as the mother, then i'd say this would be better than if the child were registered in the true mother's name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 pm

amr_khalil

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply;
Well thanks for ur answer it relieved my heart but what shall i do now and how will i start and do i have to start supporting him so i can be able to get him or i dont have to do that.

well as i knew from her that when he was born he was registered with his real mother name and her husband surname, but now they have changed his surname to her sisters surname i guess.

4sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:38 pm

attyLLL

the first step is to find out how the child was registered with the civil registrar. who, on record, is his mother and father. the legal strategy of how to proceed depends on this.

you may try to contact the family so you can keep close and offer support.

5sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 pm

amr_khalil

Arresto Menor

Dear moderator

Happy new year
Thanks for your support, in answering your previous question all what i knew from her is that her sister now is registered as my kids mother and her husband is registered as his father, and the problem is that my ex doesnt want to give me any info about them all what i know is that my son is living with her sister and their mother is living with them as well.

Plus there is big problem is that i dont know any exact address for both my ex or her sis but i just have my ex's passport copy will that help???

please try to help me as much as u can i really need my son not having him between my hands is hurting me to badly and i cant sleep coz of that.

6sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 pm

attyLLL

your first step is to do investigation work to find them. i don't think you will be able to do it without anyone on the ground helping you out. the problems are more practical than legal.

7sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

amr_khalil

Arresto Menor

Thats what i am trying to do, thats why i signed up here so i might find some help, i want to ask you is there any investigator offices there that might help if there is could u give me some reference and some their contact info so i can start with it...

8sons custody Empty Re: sons custody Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:07 pm

attyLLL

sent you a private message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum