Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake birth and marriage certification

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fake birth and marriage certification Empty Fake birth and marriage certification Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:34 pm

SignoraLops

Arresto Menor

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

My husband and I have been contacted by a woman from the Phillipines ( currently living in Qatar) who claims that my husband is the father of her son. She has send us pictures ( he doesn't look like him at all) and is asking us for money.
We have asked for a DNA test but she refuses to make it. Says it is too expensive, and even if we have offered to pay it, she refuses.
She has now sent us the birth certificate of her son and there are some things, we don't understand.
The son is apparently born on March 8 2008 but the certificate is from Feb 1 2009. My husbands name is written on the certificate, but he hadn't signed it. It is written that they got married on March 02 2007 on the Phillipines and that my husband is a Filipino.
My husband has never been married to her, nor is he a Filipino nor has he ever been in the Phiiippines.
I contacted her again and asked for an explanation , and she says that she had stolen his passport and copied it to get a birth certificate.
She named her son after my husband - all three names.
As she now has admitted that she has not told the truth, we would like to go further with the case. We are not interested in my husbands name on fake documents nor that he is supposed to have a son, who is named after him.
I am lokking forward to your reply.
Thank you very much

2Fake birth and marriage certification Empty Re: Fake birth and marriage certification Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

What is the citizenship of your husband?

You can have the annotation on the birth certificate cancelled and at the same time, your husband can file for a complaint for falsification of public document against the mother of the child for making it appear that your husband acknowledged her son.

Since the woman has no proof that the child is your husband's son, the name of your husband should not appear on the birth certificate. Even assuming that the child is your husband's son, the acknowledgement must voluntarily come from your husband, unless the woman can prove it by DNA testing that your husband is, in fact, the father.

If you need legal assistance, you may email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

dell137000

Arresto Menor

You need to act fast because the issue of prescription may set in.

SignoraLops wrote:Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

My husband and I have been contacted by a woman from the Phillipines ( currently living in Qatar) who claims that my husband is the father of her son. She has send us pictures ( he doesn't look like him at all) and is asking us for money.
We have asked for a DNA test but she refuses to make it. Says it is too expensive, and even if we have offered to pay it, she refuses.
She has now sent us the birth certificate of her son and there are some things, we don't understand.
The son is apparently born on March 8 2008 but the certificate is from Feb 1 2009. My husbands name is written on the certificate, but he hadn't signed it. It is written that they got married on March 02 2007 on the Phillipines and that my husband is a Filipino.
My husband has never been married to her, nor is he a Filipino nor has he ever been in the Phiiippines.
I contacted her again and asked for an explanation , and she says that she had  stolen his passport and copied it to get a birth certificate.
She named her son after my husband - all three names.
As she now has admitted that she has not told the truth, we would like to go further with the case. We are not interested in my husbands name on fake documents nor that he is supposed to have a son, who is named after him.
I am lokking forward to your reply.
Thank you very much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum