Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance and Last Pay.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearance and Last Pay. Empty Clearance and Last Pay. Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:07 am

Pan Horton

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

My last day at work was Aug 15, I resigned po kasi they gave me a new position sa ibang department. They told me to resign para daw formal yung pagtransfer sakin. Upto now po im following up my last pay from the department i used to work for. Yesterday, i emailed the HR head, then he told me that the Risk Management is holding my clearance and last pay due to audit case of my previous department. Is there anything i can do or tell them to release my last pay? Nasa isang company pa din naman po kami. And i know in myself na clear na ko sa audit nila. I just feel that they are screwing me and i feel that im being demoralized. This is my first Job. And if they did not give me a new position, i will not resign. And im still working with them although in a different department.

Thank you po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum