Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business Office inside subdivision: Nagkakalat at Tumatambay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

annoyedneighbor

Arresto Menor

Badly need help regarding our situation.

Katapat ng bahay namin ay isang janitorial services company. Araw-araw may mga tao nila na tumatambay, nagkakalat, naninigarilyo, at nagpapark sa harapan namin. Kinausap na namin sila at sinabing di nila macontrol mga tao nila. Kaya naglagay na po kami ng malaking sign na may nakasulat na PRIVATE PROPERTY, No Bystanders, No Smoking, No Littering, No Parking. Pero may nahuli pa rin ako nung isang araw na naninigarilyo, nagkakalat, at nagtatapon sa basurahan namin ng kaha ng mga sigarilyo pati na rin mga balat ng pinagkainang candy.

Ano po ba ang dapat namin gawin? Neutral

I would greatly appreciate all your advice. Thanks.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Is it janitors for the subdivision?
If so - it isn't odd the office in in the subdivision, but the janitors are suppoused to WORK and clean themselves... Smile

What does the subdivision manager say about the problem?
He is suppoused to SOLVE the problem...

--
If the office ISN'T for your subdivision, it's perhaps violation of the city/town plan. You can ask at the Municipaly/Baranggay office about the plan. (There are many offices in living houses though, rather many small businesses have the office in the home of the owner, and some have even production.)
Some cities don't bother any much if the plan is followed,
while some cities are even redicious strict FORCING ALL COMPEETING shops to be beside each other, instead of spread!!!

annoyedneighbor

Arresto Menor

Hi, thanks for the reply. Their company is not for the subdivision. They provide cleaning services to major buildings in Makati. That's the irony, they are for cleaning the surroundings but for some reason, ang hilig hilig nila manigarilyo at magtapon sa harapan ng bahay namin. Isa lang kaming simpleng pamilya na nananahimik.

We reported them already to the subdivision management as well as to the president of homeowners association, but sadly they do not care because they're friends with the owner of that company. I am not sure with the policies of the baranggay, but I'm quite sure that there are several businesses operating inside the subdivision.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I see.

Oh more than one business there. Then it seem both subdivision and baranggay find that ok.

What do other people LIVING there say about it?
Better chance the more people you are complaiing about it.

If that don't help, how about you collect all the garbage they spread, and when it's much, then you spead all INSIDE their office, making it small space there? Laughing

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello,

I suggest a written letter to the owner, cc: the Homeowners' Association.  State your complaint and your request - cleanliness, decrease noise level, decrease garbage etc, as well as a suggested day for mediation, which you will attend.  You will have to talk to the owner, and with the Homeowners' Association officers. What you would like is that there is a result from your conversation.  Please make sure that someone takes the minutes from your meeting.

Be reasonable, be calm and always remember that you're there because you always want the best for the subdivision.  The goal of the Homeowners' Association is not to decrease the value of its investments (noise, littering and decrease of exclusivity will definitely not help), and once the Assoc sees that, then they'll find a way to help you out and come to a compromise.  

If there is no result, then go to the baranggay and file a formal complaint against the owner of the business.  What you're looking for is a solution.  If the Homeowners' Assoc. is unable to provide mediation for that, then the baranggay will be the best place for it.  

If worst comes to worst (which is like the worst case scenario), then look for the Deed Restrictions of the subdivision and invoke provisions from it.  The Deed Restrictions of a subdivision usually prohibit businesses being run inside a residential subdivision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum