Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold departure due to debts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold departure due to debts Empty Hold departure due to debts Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:45 am

Yanie

Arresto Menor

Hi, hope you can help me po. Been away of the country since 2012 and eversince napabayaan ko na po mga utang ko with several credit card companies. There were attempts when they contacted me to restructure my debts but when I replied back requesting for the figures and other info, the debt collection agencies still required me to call them which I can't since long distance phone calls cost a lot. Now that we are about to come home to visit our families, I am a bit worried na I may not be able to get out of the country again po. I know because I am guilty of this. I may be able to settle a few debts when I am in Pinas but is scared for an HDO. I know po na civil case ang debts unless I have a criminal case due to bp22. If ever I have an HDO po ba, is it staying permanently in the airport Immigration system?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum