Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question on RA 10609

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question on RA 10609  Empty Question on RA 10609 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:51 pm

kingjames1294

Arresto Menor

Good evening
Sir/Mam I am James, an engineering student, I am not really into the law and our constitution, I dont know where is the right section for my concern so I will just post it here in the "others" section.

I just want to clarify whether the law RA:10609 the law that prohibits scholl to force students to enroll on a review center that was chosen by the school. As fas as I know a bill will be considered effective after a few daya it was published, is this also true for this law?? Since our school clearly violates this law and hindering students to graduate just because they didnt pass the review course, some are already taking the review course for a few times already.

We asked our department vice-chair about this, he said that it wasn't implemented because the IRR is still being drafted and it is not yet effective as a law. Is this true?? Thanks hopefully you can clarify these things for me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum