Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COE and Last Pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COE and Last Pay Empty COE and Last Pay Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Billson

Arresto Menor

My contract ended last year with this government program which has tapped a manpower agency as 3rd party but up to now they haven't given me by clearance. I have received my last salary but not my 13th month pay and tax refund. Gov program said I lost some files but these were not invoice or cheques or original documents. Nor did they gave me alternative course of action to have my clearance signed. I have found another job since then.

3rd party manpower agency could not give me my last pay (13th month + tax refund) because they haven't received my clearance.

Can I file at NLRC? is the manpower agency by refusing to give my last pay in violation of PD 851 (13th month pay)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum