Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Redundancy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Redundancy Empty Redundancy Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 am

mark manas

Arresto Menor

Hi Everyone,

We have receive a letter Notice of Redundancy from our Hrd. But as we all notice the we have new hires and continue hiring. They told us the our position are no longer available in the new TO. They did some job matching exams and skill and education qualification for us qualify in the new TO. The situation here is we have a new director which started Nov of 2015. They gave the notice on July 7 of 2015. They want us to serve until August 7. We all assumes the we were safe for any redundancy since December of 2015 we are performing our duties and responsibilities base on our director instruction. I want to know our rights as regular employee.

1.) Do we have the rights to refuse?
2.) If we accept, can we demand for atleast ×200 of our monthy salary x year of service?
3.) Have they terminated us correclty?

Thanks of everyones advise

2Redundancy Empty Re: Redundancy Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:05 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

mark manas wrote:Hi Everyone,

We have receive a letter Notice of Redundancy from our Hrd. But as we all notice the we have new hires and continue hiring. They told us the our position are no longer available in the new TO. They did some job matching exams and skill and education qualification for us qualify in the new TO.  The situation here is we have a new director which started Nov of 2015. They gave the notice on July 7 of 2015. They want us to serve until August 7. We all assumes the we were safe for any redundancy since December of 2015 we are performing our duties and responsibilities base on our director instruction.  I want to know our rights as regular employee.

1.) Do we have the rights to refuse?
2.) If we accept, can we demand for atleast ×200 of our monthy salary x year of service?
3.) Have they terminated us correclty?

Thanks of everyones advise

1. No
2. No
3. Yes

http://www.councilviews.com

3Redundancy Empty Re: Redundancy Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 pm

mark manas

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Thank you so much for your comment. Additional info my post. Since we received the notice of redundancy, they already deployed the new hires after the day we received the notice. We might have different titles but what they do right now is what I do before. Then stated in the notice we are to serve the company after 30 days we accept the notice. What comes in our mind is they manipulate everything for us to be seperated with the company. Base on thier own assessment, I not qualified for the new position because I didnot match thier standards. In the first place, before the they came in we where already in our department.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum