Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit card fraud + hotel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Credit card fraud + hotel Empty Credit card fraud + hotel Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:10 am

Joste

Arresto Menor

i work at retail and one of my first time clients offered me a free room at one of the top hotels as an appreciation of my customer service. My bf and i checked in and it was under my name and name of client. We did Not give any of our credir cards and we didnot pay for deposit. All we did was register as guests. Upon check out, client did charge everything to him. One month later, hotel calls us and informs us that that client was a credit card fraudster and nasa jail na. Hotel is now charging us for the room saying we occupied it even if we informed them it was a gift and that i didnt sign Anything that i owe them money. Should we really be paying for the room? Hotel says they will file a case if we dont pay. Pls help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum