Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New employee goes AWOL.Transfered to other company without notice.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Distributor

Arresto Menor

I need an advice regarding one of our employee. Absent for three days without notice. Pagkatapos po nalaman ko na lang nasa ibang company in the same industry as ours. My customers na nakilala nya thru me ay ginagapang at hinihikayat na lumipat sa kanila. May cash advance siya na unpaid at taken items from our inventory and did not pay for it.

Please advice me what are legal actions i have to do. Any particular case i can file against him?

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

staffa..

Distributor

Arresto Menor

are there any penalty for serious misconduct?AWOL? Or just dismissal of the employee?
May law po ba regarding trade secrets. Confidentiality?
I want to learn regarding these matters. i would really appreciate any inputs so i will know what to do on same cases in the future.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

meron kaya nga merong NDA(Non Disclosure agreement),,
pwede ka makulong dito,

Distributor

Arresto Menor

thanks po sa mga answers.
What if there is no written agreement? No black and white. Is there a probable cause to sue him on "non-disclosure" issue?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum