Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

screen shots

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1screen shots  Empty screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 12:26 pm

buheans

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone. I just have a quick question. My boss has screenshots and text messages from me that contains private messages for my friend which indicated details about boycotting the account I called the work place a shithole etc. Can this be used against me to have me terminated? I work for a bpo company.

My boss indicated thatni sabotaged the accout.

Thanks in advance

2screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 1:07 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Screenshots of what?

Where did your boss get them? From the office computer or elsewhere?

Last edited by council on Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.councilviews.com

3screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 1:11 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

he do not need any physical evidence for him to terminate you if he like.
what he saw/discovered is enough ground.
if you will file for illegal dismissal, then its the time he will be needing solid evidence why he did fired you.

4screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 3:04 pm

buheans

Arresto Menor

Because he claim s that i sabotage the account. Dahil sa sinabe ko di na daw pumasok yung agent. Ang side ko is regardless of what i say the agent has her own mind to whether believe me or not.

The account lost an agent because of what I said daw. He has screenshots from fb messenger and my text messages. He got it from the agent it self. Binaliktad ako nagpaaawa yung agent sa boss ko inshort.

5screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 3:13 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

buheans wrote:Because he claim s that i sabotage the account. Dahil sa sinabe ko di na daw pumasok yung agent. Ang side ko is regardless of what i say the agent has her own mind to whether believe me or not.

The account lost an agent because of what I said daw. He has screenshots from fb messenger and my text messages. He got it from the agent it self. Binaliktad ako nagpaaawa yung agent sa boss ko inshort.

'Matalino' yung isang agent then.

You might have the right to express your opinion, but not when it steps on others' rights - especially if it's your employer.

Anyway, your side (about the agent has her own mind) won't stand when it comes to an administrative hearing.

Last edited by council on Tue May 19, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

6screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 3:17 pm

buheans

Arresto Menor

What should I do? Honestly.. should I just resign as early as now? Thanks so much sa advice

7screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 3:20 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

buheans wrote:What should I do? Honestly.. should I just resign as early as now? Thanks so much sa advice

Whatever we suggest here would not matter if we use your reasoning that 'the other person has his own mind to decide.'

But having said that -

You could file your resignation and hope they accept it, and that your file it before they give you a Notice to Explain.

Because once that notice is there, you have a smaller chance that they will accept a resignation. They will want to finish the case until the end and make a decision.

8screen shots  Empty Re: screen shots Tue May 19, 2015 3:30 pm

buheans

Arresto Menor

Okay thanks sobra sa inputs. Really helped me make my next step. Salamat ho ulit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]