Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unacceptance of immediate resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unacceptance of immediate resignation Empty Unacceptance of immediate resignation Sat May 09, 2015 1:15 pm

justcause1127

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to seek some advice on my case.
I'm currently employed in a bpo and I wasn't able to report to work for two weeks due to childcare duties. I have been calling in for the past days except for last night. Tuesday morning though, I already expressed my intent of leaving the company with my supervisor through sms and I asked him how the process is so I could file my resignation already due to childcare duties.

Just this morning I received an RTWO stating that im a probationary employee (I was regularized Jan 21st) and it also stated there that I have been NCNS since May 4, which is not true, and that I have an admin hearing on May 11 and failure to report would terminate my employment.

Is loss of confidence with my sup and the management a valid reason for immediate resignation? How about childcare duties?

Thanks.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

justcause1127 wrote:
Is loss of confidence with my sup and the management a valid reason for immediate resignation? How about childcare duties?

Thanks.

No to the first.

and no to the second - unless management agrees.

If they don't fall under these, then they can refuse.

An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Unacceptance of immediate resignation Empty Sat May 09, 2015 2:49 pm

justcause1127

Arresto Menor

Even if i provide medical documents stating that my kids have been in and out of the hospital for the past week and there's really no one to take care of them? I mean that's actually the reason why i had to stop working and why i was absent for two weeks.

Thanks for the response sir.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

justcause1127 wrote:Even if i provide medical documents stating that my kids have been in and out of the hospital for the past week and there's really no one to take care of them? I mean that's actually the reason why i had to stop working and why i was absent for two weeks.

Thanks for the response sir.

Hindi nila kasalanan yung situation mo so they are not legally obligated to agree to your request.

justcause1127

Arresto Menor

So if I wouldn't be able to render 30days, what will happen? will my coe state that I resigned or would it state that I was terminated?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

justcause1127 wrote:So if I wouldn't be able to render 30days, what will happen? will my coe state that I resigned or would it state that I was terminated?

I don't know what their policy is regarding COE.

If they want to, they can put that you were terminated because obviously you did not resign properly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum