Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Variable Pay / Performance Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Variable Pay / Performance Pay Empty Variable Pay / Performance Pay Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:57 am

nightlighter_15

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have a question on my employment. I started working for a BPO company on 2013 as contractual employee with 1 year contract. The initial contract I have signed included a Variable Pay or Performance bonus that I get on a quarterly basis. After my contract expired the following year, they asked me to sign another contract, this time increasing my basic but removing the variable pay or performance pay, thus, I did not get any for the past payouts. The performance pay is part of the package they provide to their employees. In addition, I was not informed that the variable pay will be now be included on my basic, thus, in my assumption that I am still entitled for it.

Below is the comparison on my initial and new contract that is in black and white:

Initial Contract
Base Pay = xxx,xxx
Allowance = xx,xxx
Variable Pay = xxx,xxx
Total Gross Salary = xxx,xxx

Revised Contract
Base Pay = xxx,xxx
Allowance = xx,xxx
13th Month Pay = xx,xxx
Total Gross Salary = xxx,xxx

Why would they include my 13th month on the Total Gross Salary on the revised when it was not included in the initial contract? Is there any legal implication on the change of my contract?

Can you please advise on this matter?

Would appreciate your response to this inquiry.

2Variable Pay / Performance Pay Empty Re: Variable Pay / Performance Pay Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:34 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

That's a different contract so you had the option to refuse signing it if you did not agree with the terms.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Variable Pay / Performance Pay Empty Re: Variable Pay / Performance Pay Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:02 am

nightlighter_15

Arresto Menor

Thanks

council wrote:That's a different contract so you had the option to refuse signing it if you did not agree with the terms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum