Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 children outside my marriage to 2 different women..and now with a new mistress. help! I'm pregnant.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mrs_cheated

Arresto Menor

i have been married for 16yrs now. my husband still lives with us in spite of knowing he has another mistress.
we were ok even after knowing the other relationships. even offered to accept the kids if neglected by the other woman.
before i found out about the relationships thru concerned officemates and give me details of his whereabouts.

this time I'm pregnant and found out about the new mistress myself thru text messages, calls and fb page of them together.

i need help to file case against him since he will never change.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

If you have sufficient evidence about his extramarital affairs, you can file a complaint against him for violation of RA 9262 (Anti Violence Against Women and Their Children) for psychological abuse.

You can go to the Prosecutor's Office to file your complaint or go to the Public Attorney's Office for assistance (if you want to get a public lawyer).

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Beyl26

Arresto Menor

Hi... Sorry about your marital pain. I can relate as i am experiencing the same too.

With my case i already filed RA9262 against my husband. It is now waiting resolution from Fiscal's office. I filed it last Feb.2015

Hire a good private lawyer if u can afford but PAO service is also an option if u can avail. Gather solid evidences e.g pics of him w/ mistress, med. certificate. Etc. if ur aiming for psychological abuse i suggest u have a psychologist's/ psychiatric evaluation para mabigat evidence mo.

Lucky for me i opted to consult psychologist & neurologist during my ordeal so when I finally decided to push a case my mga solid evidences ako.

Fight for your right and for your children's! Be strong! U are a woman who deserves to be respected and love!

God bless

mrs_cheated

Arresto Menor

thank you po Katrina288. follow up question po sana kasi matapang po yun kabit at siya na mismo lumalapit sa asawa ko. pde ko po bang ipapulis sila pag nahuli ko? pati kasi un baby ko ginawan nya ng istorya so he leave me. can i sue the mistress if she bothers us?

mrs_cheated

Arresto Menor

beyl26 thank you for sharing. I wanted the same for me and praying for some help to start this. I wanted to reach out coz i couldnt handle the trauma and pain given that im pregnant too. God bless you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum