Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can I bring my 3 yr old child to abroad when I apply for fiance visa? need advice pls..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sleepy

Arresto Menor

I have a child from a previous relationship and now I would like to know how can I bring my 3 yr old child to Germany when I apply for a fiancee visa. A friend of mine told me that I will be needing a SOLE CUSTODY paper from the court to support that I will be bringing my 3 yr old child with me to Germany in which confuses me why I have to file this also.
My fiancee is also wanting to also that me and my child will come together to Germany since we both have decided not to leave my child behind here in Philippines because he is still young and needs my care.
Please I need your advice on this.
Thank u and more power.

sleepy

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Just to get more info to better understand your situation.
From your letter, it appeared that the father of child is not your fiancee. Is this correct?
What is the status of the birth certificate of the child? Is it registered? Whose surname is the child using? Is there an acknowledgement of paternity?

sleepy

Arresto Menor

centro wrote:Just to get more info to better understand your situation.
From your letter, it appeared that the father of child is not your fiancee.  Is this correct?
What is the status of the birth certificate of the child?  Is it registered?  Whose surname is the child using?  Is there an acknowledgement of paternity?

Thank u for your reply , Yes my fiancee is not the bilogical father of my son. Though we are not married he was acknowledge by his biological father and also registered his live birth at NSO -LCR and my son now is bringing his fathers surname. But my son never got any support from his father and I raised him alone and had given all what his needs while growing up, tried to communicate and done all the best I can to contact him but there was no replies from him and I made all my effort to ask for financial support from him and until now there was no in any way he contacted me for any reason to support his son.
Now that I am planning to settle down with my fiancee, can I bring my son with me to Germany when I apply for a fiancee visa since he is a minor child? and why do I need these Sole Custody what is this for?..
Thank so much..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum