Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation Empty resignation Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:38 pm

MIArciaga

Arresto Menor

Hi want to seek advice, I submitted my resignation to my employer with 30day notice period, but then they want me to comply with 60day notice period as per terms of agreement s contract of my probationary period. But now I am a Regular employee and I didn't undergo orientation about the policy and i don't even have regular employment contract. Memo lng that says Im entitled for 7days VL, 7days SL. and then I also find out 6 months na wala hulog ung sss ko. now my question is, walid p rin po ba yung 60day notice period? It seems na iniipit nila ako eh... pls. help. Thanks much

2resignation Empty Re: resignation Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

MIArciaga wrote:Hi want to seek advice, I submitted my resignation to my employer with 30day notice period, but then they want me to comply with 60day notice period as per terms of agreement s contract of my probationary period. But now I am a Regular employee and I didn't undergo orientation about the policy and i don't even have regular employment contract. Memo lng that says Im entitled for 7days VL, 7days SL. and then I also find out 6 months na wala hulog ung sss ko. now my question is, walid p rin po ba yung 60day notice period? It seems na iniipit nila ako eh... pls. help. Thanks much

Most of the original terms of employment when you started (as proby) still are in effect, including the 60-day notice.

It does not mean that if you become regular, all rules listed in the first appointment become invalid.

I do not see any need for any orientation regarding the policy on notice periods, since it was in the contract from the beginning.

There is no need for a "regular" employment contract as you are regularized by default already after 6 months.

Kung merong issue tungkol sa SSS pwede mo ireklamo sa SSS mismo para imbestigahan. Pwede mo din gamitin yan para makipagtawaran.

http://www.councilviews.com

3resignation Empty Re: resignation Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 pm

MIArciaga

Arresto Menor

thanks for enlightening me. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum