Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rent Increase

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rent Increase Empty Rent Increase Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:42 am

kjoquino

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

We are about to rent a house in Cebu City for Php 5000 monthly. A contract has been shown to us and we have not signed it yet. However, it says on the contract that after one year upon renewing the contract, the rent increase will be 10% more.

According to the Republic Act (RA) No. 9653 - Rent Control Act of 2009 that has been extended until December 31, 2015, the annual increase should not exceed 7%, am I correct?

And we were also not informed if the 2 months deposit will be deposited to the bank and it's interest should be accrued or returned to us.

Can you please help clarify regarding my concern.

Thank you!

2Rent Increase Empty Re: Rent Increase Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:20 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

pabasa mo na lang sa kanya ang batas...kung di po nya maintindihan or di nya kaya sundin better look for another property to rent

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum