Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

conjugal property?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1conjugal property? Empty conjugal property? Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:43 pm

edhz gonzales-enriquez

Arresto Menor

My husband and his mother is co-owner of a the place we are living in right now.im not sure if we acquired the propert before or after we got married.coz we've been living together for three yeara prior.but on its tax declaration my husbands status is single.doess this affect my certain legal rights of the said property?

2conjugal property? Empty Re: conjugal property? Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi, how is it that your husband and his mother co-own the place where you are living right now? Is it because they inherited the property from your husband's father?

Since when are you married to your husband?

Please provide answers to these questions in order to determine your right over the property, if any.

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3conjugal property? Empty Re: conjugal property? Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:25 pm

dlacson49

Arresto Menor

THE PROPERTY IS AWARDED BY THE NHA. THIS ARE TWO LOTS, ONE FOR US AND ONE FOR MY IN-LAWS.AFTER WE PAID THIS INCLUDING THERE LOT WE ALSO PAID FOR THIS MY IN LAWS TITLE BOTH LOTS IN ONE TITLE. THEY HAVE A FRIEND WHO ISNOW DEAD BUT WAS THEN WORKING IN THE NHA. WE CALLED THIS UNDER THE TABLE AGREEMENT, WITHOUT MY HUSBAND AND I NOT AWARE OF THIS. THE JUDGE TOLD ME THE REASON THEY LOST THE CASE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT HAVE 2 LOTS IN ONE TITLE.
NOW HE IS HIDING BECAUSE HE IS CAUGHT IN BETWEEN AND TAKING ADVANTAGE THAT HE GOT THE APPROVAL OF HIS PARENTS TO ABANDONED ME AND HIS CHILDREN. HE IS TRAVELLING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND GONG TO THE HOSTELWORLD THATS WHY HE CAN AFFORD THIS. I WAS EVEN FIXED HIS DISABILITY ISSUES AND HE IS NOW USING THIS INSTEAD OF PROVIDING THIS FOR HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO WARRANT HIM SO HE CAN BE RESPONSIBLE? WE ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED.

4conjugal property? Empty Re: conjugal property? Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

dlacson49 wrote:THE PROPERTY IS AWARDED BY THE NHA. THIS ARE TWO LOTS, ONE FOR US AND ONE FOR MY IN-LAWS.AFTER WE PAID THIS INCLUDING THERE LOT WE ALSO PAID FOR THIS MY IN LAWS TITLE BOTH LOTS IN ONE TITLE. THEY HAVE A FRIEND WHO ISNOW DEAD BUT WAS THEN WORKING IN THE NHA. WE CALLED THIS UNDER THE TABLE AGREEMENT, WITHOUT MY HUSBAND AND I NOT AWARE OF THIS. THE JUDGE TOLD ME THE REASON THEY LOST THE CASE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT HAVE 2 LOTS IN ONE TITLE.
    NOW HE IS HIDING BECAUSE HE IS CAUGHT IN BETWEEN AND TAKING ADVANTAGE THAT HE GOT THE APPROVAL OF HIS PARENTS TO ABANDONED ME AND HIS CHILDREN. HE IS TRAVELLING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND GONG TO THE HOSTELWORLD THATS WHY HE CAN AFFORD THIS. I WAS EVEN FIXED HIS DISABILITY ISSUES AND HE IS NOW USING THIS INSTEAD OF PROVIDING THIS FOR HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO WARRANT HIM SO HE CAN BE RESPONSIBLE? WE ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED.

Hi, I just want to clarify, what is your concern about? Your husband abandoning you and your children or the property?

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum