Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surity band

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1surity band Empty surity band Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Toleen

Arresto Menor

I applied in an agency way back 2003 but unable to conitnue my application due to i applied to other country with less money to use then about 2006 the agency send a letter to one of my gurrantor stating that i have to pay 90,000php for the surity band i singed before its a bank i forget the name of the bank who send this letter bec one of my gurrantor was my mom.still i ignored bec as per my mom they didnt come back to ask about this matter again.then recently dis year they communicate.again to one of my gurrantor concerning this matter.Im afraid i havent contacted them due to i dont know what would happen it keep on my mind that they will.put me in jail.i ask again my mother to follow up this.matter.what criminal case they could file to me.i was not careful that time qhen i singed this surity band paper all im thinking before was to be able to go abroad.but i didnt able to pass the requirment needed to process my paper .please advice me what to do.do i really ned to pay this amount which infact they didnt process my paper because i didnt able to pass the requirement

2surity band Empty Re: surity band Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:14 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Kunin mo name of the bank, contact number, branch.
Maghanap ka ng kopya ng kontrata. Magtanong kay nanay o sa ibang guarantor.
Baka ang value ng surety bond ay P90,000 pero ang premium ang iba.
Premium lang ba kaya ang sinisingil? (mas mababa ito sa value ng bond).
Pag may info na, pag aralan kung may saysay.

3surity band Empty Re: surity band Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 am

Toleen

Arresto Menor

Thanks foe the reply. call mother ko about this kung makapag provide xa sa akin ng copy same time yong notice n bngy ng bank noon.really thank you very much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum