Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non payment of Statutories

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non payment of Statutories Empty Non payment of Statutories Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:29 am

janet dee

Arresto Menor

Hello po Admin/Mam,Sir

Mag tatanong po sana ako ng dapat gawin sa employer ko.
Ako po ay nag wowork sa may Manila, nag start po ako ng Feb. 2012.
Mula po noon ay binabawasan ako/kami ng Philhealth, SSS, Pagibig, Tax.

Sa Static ko po, nakita ko na Jan-June 2013 lang ang bayad, ung previous at current month to date ay wala po.

Ang sabi po sakin, bayad naman daw po ang 2012 kaya lang hindi raw po yun papasok sa contrib. namin kasi hindi raw po bayad ung penalty ng company.

Dahil po jan, hindi ko magamit ung benefits such as Loan etc. kasi wala po hulog last six months at yung buong 2012 ay nag kulang tuloy sa contrib. months.

Pangalawa, lagi po delayed ang sahod namin. may time na umabot na almost 2 weeks po kaming walang sahod. Nais ko po sanang umalis na ng trabaho o lumipat pero iniisip ko po kung pano yung mga binawas nila sa akin na di naman po na remit as contribution?

Salamat po.

2Non payment of Statutories Empty Re: Non payment of Statutories Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:55 am

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

janet dee: based on your allegations, there is a failure to remit your SSS contributions despite deductions by your company. If you are bent to go after your employer due to failure to remit, you can file a case for violation of the SSS Law.

what you need are copies of your pay slips showing the deductions made and other documents showing that you are employed by that company.

If you need legal assistance, email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

thanks

Karl Rove

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum