Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ebay seller scam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ebay seller scam Empty ebay seller scam Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:06 pm

jbudz

Arresto Menor

good day sir/maam..can i file a criminal case on an ebay seller who didnt ship out an item after receiving the payment?what case and where will i file my complaint?thank you!!

2ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 pm

azhure

Arresto Menor

if the seller is a foreign national, only ebay can help you. if its a filipino citizen, you can try to settle the matter before going to a more diverse legal proceedings.

your problem is not quite clear actually, if the seller fail to deliver the item on time or it was deliberately not delivered.

http://shareme.in

3ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

eBay payments is usually operated by paypal payments, if you use your paypal accounts paying the items you can chase after the seller through paypal by filing a disputes. But if you don't have paypal account eBay is still operated by paypal. All you have to do is call them and they will file the disputes on your behalf. It may take 10 days minimum to get your refund back after you file a disputes. It happens to me recently purchasing iPhone 6 Plus from Italy and paypal did their job to claim my money back. Apparently the seller provided a tracking number for paypal to release the payment as the payment will only be released by paypal if she posted the items. Paypal verified the tracking number through Italian Post and they verified the weight of the item because it was only an envelope so its obvioulsy fraud after proving this they refunded my money after 1 week.

4ebay seller scam Empty ebay seller scam Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:41 pm

jbudz

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply...the seller is from davao..after receiving payment he cant be contacted anymore...can i file estafa case against him?can i go file my complaint at the prosecutors office here in baguio?tnx...i paid it via lbc pala

5ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:47 pm

jbudz

Arresto Menor

if ebay can resolve it its good..but i dont want others to be victimized by this seller thats why am planning to file criminal case against him..what case can i file in court?pasok ba sa estafa or did he violate provisions of e commerce law...appreciate you quick replies thank you!!

6ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:48 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

jbudz wrote:if ebay can resolve it its good..but i dont want others to be victimized by this seller thats why am planning to file criminal case against him..what case can i file in court?pasok ba sa estafa or did he violate provisions of e commerce law...appreciate you quick replies thank you!!

No! its paypal who will resolve your problem with your eBay purchase but you said you send the payment via lbc that's a bit risky its like sending via western union. I'm afraid its hard to claim your money back. Contact eBay customer service and report the case. See what they can do for you!

7ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 pm

jbudz

Arresto Menor

thanks hope i can get my money back..

8ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:09 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I hope so too! some people don't even think about other people! Sad Too many criminals has gutts to do crimes because there's no death penalty in the country anymore and many crimes that has not been resolved, if not ignored, buried or forgotten. Suspect

9ebay seller scam Empty Re: ebay seller scam Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:48 pm

jbudz

Arresto Menor

yeah youre right...ill go tomorrow at the prosewcutors office to inquire what to do with this guy...hope its possible to accuse him of estafa so that he will go to jail and learn his lesson..thanks for your time in sharing your thoughts..appreciate it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum