Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

record in BAP Credit Bureau

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty record in BAP Credit Bureau Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:09 pm

rian

Arresto Menor

around 2002-2003 an agent approached my husband offering a property in bulacan w/ no reservation fee. he submitted xerox copy of his IDs & signed a buyer's info sheet. nothing follows after that. no contract to sell or what so ever..
Now my husband is having a hard time to make a loan from any bank because the record shows that he has a bad credit record in the BAP filed by PBCom.
We talked to the Account Officer in PBCom and they asked us to submit affidavit stating that what really happened. they said that there were many cases like us. the problem is we were only victim just like them. we are having a financial crisis at the moment. up to now the name of my husband is still not erased in the BAP. we dont know what to do.. Sad

2record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm

attyLLL

did you indeed submit an affidavit? the bap credit bureau is a private group and you cannot compel it to remove his name from their list. i suggest that you just follow their procedures, but you have no legal action against them per se.

your legal action is against this agent and the bank that you supposedly may have incurred a loan with because you never actually acquired a loan.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 am

rian

Arresto Menor

yes, we submitted an affidavit last Sept & the PBCom said they will try to have it deleted from BAP but until now they said they are not yet done with their letter of request for the BAP. every time we call them they will say they're still finalizing the letter. they know that its fraud and there are many victims of this case but still they put my husbands name in BAP. i don't know what to do.

4record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 pm

attyLLL

when you follow up, do so in writing. the first one should indicate everything that has happened so far. that way you have a written record, and make sure you have proof of receipt.

do you yourself have proof that there was fraud that happened, except for the statements of the bank personnel?

5record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:24 pm

rian

Arresto Menor

the bank actually gave us a letter stating that there were about 383 contract to sell that was submitted/assigned to them by NORTH BXXXXXN CORPORATION including my husband's. they said that at that time, they sent out letters to fictitious buyers but we did not respond so they presumed that we are a real buyer. they already filed a estafa case to the pres. of North Buxxxxn Corp.
we tried to submit that letter to the bank that we are trying to get a loan but they wont accept it..
please help us. do we have the right to demand have my husband's record be cleared? we are in a serious financial problem right now.

6record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 pm

attyLLL

you or your lawyer can send a demand letter to the bank directing them to ensure removal of your husband's name from the blacklist else you will take legal action against the bank. that's the extent of what you can do short of actually filing a case to compel them and pay damages.

or find some other institution who will lend to you.

7record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:37 pm

rian

Arresto Menor

thank you very much, we haven't actually talked to any lawyer about this matter because we can't afford a lawyer..
we are very nice to them when we make a follow-up because we are afraid that they might delay our request if we push them.
is the letter should be addressed to the account officer only or the higher position?
i don't know how to make a letter that may sound alarming to push them.. Sad

8record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 pm

attyLLL

address it to the bank, attn: whoever who is handling it

'we hope you will attend to our request at soon as possible or else we will be constrained to take legal action to protect our rights. please give this your preferential attention'

9record in BAP Credit Bureau Empty Re: record in BAP Credit Bureau Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 am

rian

Arresto Menor

thank you very much! God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum