Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery and concubinage

+2
concepab
Bundy65
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adultery and concubinage Empty Adultery and concubinage Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Bundy65

Arresto Menor

Hello all.

I am from Australia and married to a lovely Filipino woman who has a beautiful 7 year old child. We have been married a couple of years now and are about to lodge for visa, however we may have a problem with the child. My wife met a guy 8 years earlier and they had a relationship but he then went to America to work, he did return and they continued their relationship and a few months later he was told a baby was due. This is when he admitted to having his wife in America and they also have children. They are a married Filipino couple and been working in America for some time. It has now been over 5 years and no contact or any support for his child although the 4 years we have known each other I have supported them and their family. My wife tried to call the father of her child for his permission to bring the child to Australia but his wife answered and threatened to file charges of adultery against my wife. I realise adultery relates to the wife and concubinage the husband. I am also lead to believe that this woman will have to file charges against her husband for any charge to be laid against my wife. My wife and her family never knew this guy was married and only confessed when told about the pregnancy. His name is also on the birth certificate and all we want is for him to sign full custody to the mother so we can all share a happy and healthy lifestyle here in Australia. Any legal advice would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Days.........Bundy

2Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:17 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Bundy,

According to what you have mentioned, adultery case against your wife is not possible. 'coz as you have said, they had their relationship before your got married. Adultery is a crime committed by a married woman and cannot be filed against a single/unmarried woman. And you are correct when you say that she have to file a concubinage case against her husband and your wife will be included in the case.

As per Philippine law, the full custody over an illegitimate child is on the mother, what i suggest and I'm sure that some will agree, you need to adopt your wife's child. by that, your case will be resolve.

3Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Bundy65

Arresto Menor

Hi Con, thank you for your reply. The married couple are still living together as husband and wife, would this constitute an Implied Pardon.

Thanks again

4Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

hello bundy, I don't understand - pardon for what and for whom?

5Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Bundy65

Arresto Menor

Hi Con, I think if the woman who's husband has committed concubinage, she can pardon him and his mistress by a signed affidavit or implied by continuing to live with her husband as a married couple, in other words she has forgiven him and stays with him.

6Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:22 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Bundy65 wrote:Hi Con, I think if the woman who's husband has committed concubinage, she can pardon him and his mistress by a signed affidavit or implied by continuing to live with her husband as a married couple, in other words she has forgiven him and stays with him.

that is correct. we can see that as one of the reasons also why filing a case is no longer possible. And your wife initiated to contact the father not because of they are having an affair but because of the child. Any ways, IMO the child is illegitimate, therefore the mother can decide for the child even without the consent of the father.

7Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:13 am

eia

Arresto Menor

Hi, my husband is in sharjah. we're legally married and i just found our he is having an affair with a coworker. i have pictures and fb accounts and posts to prove my accusation can you please help me. what can I do. I want them deported back to philippines.

8Adultery and concubinage Empty Reply Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:32 am

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi, my husband is in sharjah. we're legally married and i just found our he is having an affair with a coworker. i have pictures and fb accounts and posts to prove my accusation can you please help me. what can I do. I want them deported back to philippines.

HI THERE.

1. where is sharjah?

2. Contact Philippine embassy or consulate, if there is any and lodge your complaint allegations

3. Possible case is violation of womans right for causing psychological and emotional stress (VAWC Law)

4. If interested for legal assistance, PM me ...

9Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:15 pm

clear008

Arresto Menor

Hi..
6 years na ung twins namin ng dati kong asawa my bf nako my gf narin sya.. Pareho kaming NASA ibang bansa.. Lagi nya ko tinatakot na sasampahan nya ko ng kaso dahil Ako ang unang nagka bf lagi nya ko tintakot..naghiwalay nakami last 2years dahil nasaktan nya ko sa dahilang ng selos .. Pg tapos nun ng uusap nakaminng maaus para sa bata dahil pareho kami NASA abroad at mama ko any nag aalalga ng kambal . Anu PD nyang gawing hakbang at anung dapat kong gawin..

Maraming salamat Sana at masagot nyo ako

10Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:17 pm

clear008

Arresto Menor

Hi..
6 years na ung twins namin ng dati kong asawa my bf nako my gf narin sya.. Pareho kaming NASA ibang bansa.. Lagi nya ko tinatakot na sasampahan nya ko ng kaso dahil Ako ang unang nagka bf lagi nya ko tintakot..naghiwalay nakami last 2years dahil nasaktan nya ko sa dahilang ng selos .. Pg tapos nun ng uusap nakaminng maaus para sa bata dahil pareho kami NASA abroad at mama ko any nag aalalga ng kambal . Anu PD nyang gawing hakbang at anung dapat kong gawin..

11Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:17 pm

clear008

Arresto Menor

Hi..

12Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

clear008 wrote:Hi..

That depends on the evidence he have. since you are married, adultery is possible if he can provide strong evidence. kailangan din i-consider and place kung saan nangyari ang adulterous act. kung sa ibang bansa ito nangyari, i doubt na uusad ang kaso.

Reminder: this is just my personal opinion. i hope our lawyers here can enlighten you more.

13Adultery and concubinage Empty Re: Adultery and concubinage Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:34 pm

meebelle1110

Arresto Menor

hi god day..

help nmn po please..hiwalay po ako sa asawa ko wala kaming anak..2010 kami naikasal nun..di ksi ako sigurado kung valid ung kasal nmin.walang akong kahit anong papers na binigay sa munisipyo nun..bigla nlng kaming pumunta duon at kinasal kami..ung asawa ko ang umayos nun pumirma nlang ako..pagtapos nun umalis na ung asawa ko..ofw sya,,simula nun hindi na siya umuwi nabalitaan ko may vf na siya kaya naggf din ako,nalaman ko sa mga magulang nya na dun umuwi ung asawa ko sa bf nya..live in na kami ng gf ko ngayun at may isang anak kami..
ang tanonga ko po..tinatakot nya kami na kasuhan nya kami ng adultery..at pilit akong hinihingian ng 30k para maayos na daw un sa kasal nmin gusto nya na kasi magpakasal sa bf nya..5 yrs. na kaming walang kontak at hindi na ngapakita sakin..pilitsya nahingi ng 30k lalakarin nya daw ung anull. ganun po ba un kabilis gawin..at need po ba talagang maglabas ako agad ng pera?kung kasuhan nya po ako pwede ba ko magcounter?

pasensya na po at medyo mahaba sana masagot nyo po ako..maraming salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum