Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i sue this?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i sue this? Empty can i sue this? Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 am

unreferred

Arresto Menor

hello,

i post this in the section labor and employment cuz i really don't know wher to place this.

so the story goes like this, we are at work.. and i'm one of the inspector and we are having a meeting regarding the vandalism in our logbooks.. cuz of these two new aspiring regular aides.

actually they started it, we had a meeting before the day ends. since i dunno who vandalize it, i wrote a horn(devil) in the name of these tw kasi sila ang akala ko na nagvandal. but they told me that it wasn't their fault but one of the regular aide. so in return i didn't retort back and i didn't said smething bad about the culprit. (it's the regular aide's day-off) so she has no clue on what was hapening.

but right the next day, that regular aide attack me while i was about to go home.. i's not a physical attack but rather sinugod ako and saying something about the logbook na binaboy..

as i've said i didn't say anything about the regular so i don't know why she's that angry at me.. and she does make a scandalous outburst against me her inspector right in front of our supervisor.. whose totally schocked as me.. i did file an incident report to HRD..

the question.. who will prevail.. kasi parang hindi sya gumalang sa akin na mas mataas sa kanya at ginawa pa nya yon scandalo sa harap pa ng mismong supervisor namin and everyone is present.. malaki ba violation nya as per company's rule?? (kasi alam ko naman walang company ang magtotolerate ng ganyang ugali)

and another question, that regular aide is starting to make parinig which i overheard in which she is talking to someone about "gusto mo idagdag kita sa listahan ng mga gusto kong patayin?"..knowing what happened between the two of us, syempre ako na ung pinarringgan nya.. pwede ko ba sya kasuhan ng "grave threat??"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum