Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clarification on demotion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clarification on demotion Empty Clarification on demotion Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Bleeding heart

Arresto Menor

I am presently occupying a managerial position in a bank. Recently, i discovered therewas a dereliction on the part of my junior officers. While on audit, they also discovered that there was a conflict of interest on my part because of self dealing activities. As per our policy, written reprimand/suspension will be served on the 1st offense. There was no written explanation on my part and they eventually transfer me to another branch. I was told that is was my command responsibilty why i was on a "float" status.Theysent a memo somewhat demoting me by giving me 2 functions (bm/cashier). What are my rights? Can i disagree on theirterms? Thanks

2Clarification on demotion Empty Re: Clarification on demotion Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:32 pm

attyLLL

from a non-legal perspective, if you raise hell, it may hurt your career. might be good to bite the bullet for a while to gain back their confidence.

if you wish to pursue an action, then you can argue that being given 'cashier' duties is meant to humiliate you and this is constructive dismissal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum