Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

jr was placed in given name

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jr was placed in given name Empty jr was placed in given name Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:01 pm

saigian

Arresto Menor

atty may tanong po me sa document ko po yung jr ay nakalagay sa given name ko imbes na sa surname mali po ba ito void po ba ang document non. please answer may question atty.

2jr was placed in given name Empty Re: jr was placed in given name Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:24 am

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

ok lang yan.

3jr was placed in given name Empty single ang documents Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:18 am

saigian

Arresto Menor

atty please help ang asawa ko po single lahat ang docs nagrenew po sya ng passport nbi at dineclare po nya single kahit married po kami kumuha po sya philhealth single din po pwede ko po ba sya ireklamo? Salamat po

4jr was placed in given name Empty Re: jr was placed in given name Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

saigian wrote:atty please help ang asawa ko po single lahat ang docs nagrenew po sya ng passport nbi at dineclare po nya single kahit married po kami kumuha po sya philhealth single din po pwede ko po ba sya ireklamo? Salamat po

If she applied abroad and did not declare she is married she must have a plan for the future like marry a foreigner which normally most Filipino/Filipina do to abandon their family I'm afraid!

Yes you can complain about it, bring your authenticated marriage certificate from NSO and the copy of all her documents to prove that she falsify her status. Ask Atty Katrina288 where to complain.

5jr was placed in given name Empty Re: jr was placed in given name Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:20 am

Charmemnace

Arresto Menor

Atty pa help naman po. Yung birth ko pa kasi troy jr. Perez morales which is the surname of my mother may naka attach po sa birth ko na certificate of acknowledgement of paternity. Nka lagay po doon sa acknowledgement na pangalan ko ay Troy M. Enlacinto. Kaya ang dinala ko po na pangalan ay yung wLa po ang junior ko. Ano po ba dpat e follow ko na pangalan? May problema po ba na hndi ko po dinala yung jr. Since sa acknowledgement eh wLa nman po akong jr? Kasi po sa lahat ng ids and documents ko troy lang po dala ko wla po junior.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum