Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

merong pinapapirmahan samin ang company..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emcute05

Arresto Menor

Gudeve po.. ask q lng po, mg 5 years na po aq sa company, then bigla po sila nagbigay ng another copy ng revised company policy at kasama nun, meron pong ksamang kailangan daw naming pirmahan.. ganito po ang nkalagay..

Name:
Address:

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE COMPANY'S RULES AND REGULATIONS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE I AM HIRED, MY SERVICES ARE ON A TEMPORARY BASIS ONLY. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ME IF THE MANAGEMENT DECIDES THAT I AM NOT FIT FOR THE JOB I AM HIRED FOR.

THAT I WILL FOLLOW ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET BY THE COMPANY ATTACHED HEREWITH AND DISCUSSED TO ME CLEARLY.

THAT THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE ANY PENALTY IN CASE I DO NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THE SAID COMPANY'S RULES AND REGULATIONS.

THAT THE COMPANY POLICY OR THE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE ALL DISCUSSED TO EVERY NEW STAFF/EMPLOYEE BEFORE THE START OF HIS/HER DUTY.

NOTE:

ADDITIONAL NEW RULES ARE ALSO DISCUSSED EVERY OFFICE DAY OR EVERY MEETING DAY.

CONFORME:

(PRINTED NAME AND SIGNATURE)

yan po ung nkalagay, hindi po talaga nakalagay ung name ng company namin.. yan lang po lahat.. ang tanong q po, kailangan po ba naming pumirma dito o pwede nman pong hindi?? nag-aalangan po kasi aq kasi nkalagay po na "my services are on a temporary basis only"..pk lang naman po bang pumirma dito??thank you po..

attyLLL

it's not right that you can be changed into a temp employee. write them a letter inquring into the meaning of this phrase and request that it be removed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

emcute05

Arresto Menor

thank you very much po..Godbless..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum