Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance Help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearance Help Empty Clearance Help Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:01 pm

yurai17

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

I have given my resignation letter since August 4 indicated there na until oct. 4 na lang ako. Pumayag ako sa hininging extension ng boss ko na until oct. 22. The problem is to day is my last day pero wala ung mga supervisor para pirmahan clearance ko. I've been doing my clearance since monday, pero lagi nadedelay kc wala sila madalas or sinasabi nilang "bukas na lang". Can I complain to DOLE about this? And if I do complain, can DOLE force the company to give me a certification of clearance? Thank you

2Clearance Help Empty Re: Clearance Help Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:41 pm

attyLLL

in our laws, there is no legal right per se to to a clearance, but try to be patient. if they delay more than 2 weeks after your last day, consider filing complaint at the nearest dole office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Clearance Help Empty Re: Clearance Help Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:37 pm

yurai17

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:in our laws, there is no legal right per se to to a clearance, but try to be patient. if they delay more than 2 weeks after your last day, consider filing  complaint at the nearest dole office.
Hi thank you for your reply. By "here is no legal right per se to to a clearance" do you mean to say na dun sa company na lilipatan ko ok lang kahit di ako magbigay ng clearance? Thanks.

4Clearance Help Empty Re: Clearance Help Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

yurai17 wrote:
attyLLL wrote:in our laws, there is no legal right per se to to a clearance, but try to be patient. if they delay more than 2 weeks after your last day, consider filing  complaint at the nearest dole office.
Hi thank you for your reply. By "here is no legal right per se to to a clearance" do you mean to say na dun sa company na lilipatan ko ok lang kahit di ako magbigay ng clearance? Thanks.

Hindi rin.

Most companies will give the clearance, in the same way that if they require a clearance from an applicant then it could be inferred that they also provide one to their former employees.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum