Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help legal advise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help legal advise Empty Help legal advise Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 am

Tchoco17

Arresto Menor

Hello I need help so bad I went to zerona laser fitness at sm north edsa and was inquiring about their program. I signed up for their package deal 12 sessions for 66k. I was told that this laser fitness is guaranteed that I will lose weight and will see difference after 2-4 sessions. The staff that was helping me gave me a bottle of capsules called curve as a gift for signing up with them. After my 4th sessions I decided to quit coz I did not see any difference in my body. I had a difficult time quitting with them first because the staff that was helping me kept on convincing me not to quit and that I will eventually see results. After talking to her she finally called her manager/doctor/ owner and had me talk to the owner. The owner of that business agreed to give me my money back which they calculated was still 44k less bank charge. After almost a week I finally got my refund check but it was only 27,468 pesos. I looked at their receipt and they charged me 5k for a bottle of medicine that they had given to me for free in the begining of my session. They also charged me 10k for canceling their program. I did not even signed any forms agreeing to be charged 10k for cancellation fee. What can I do to resolve this problem? I don't know if they had the right to do that and I don't want them to victimize other clients. I am very angry because I feel that they were not concern about me as a client but was just wanting to sell their services and the moment I quit their program they turned around and charged me all kinds of things that I was not told about in the begining.

2Help legal advise Empty Re: Help legal advise Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:28 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

You should have a copy of the agreement and check through it if there's anything that say, if you quit they will charge you a cancelation fee or charge you with other products if you did not finish the whole session. without any of this written in your agreement, let them know that you will file a complain to sue them. Tingnan mo lang kapag hindi nagmadaling bigyan ka ng full refund!

3Help legal advise Empty Re: Help legal advise Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:29 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry! double post!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum