Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax deficit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax deficit Empty Tax deficit Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:41 pm

buding_19@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I need your legal advice please. I transferred to another company last June 26, 2014, i submitted my ITR form and was told by my new employer that I have a tax deficit of P28,800 and that they already paid it to BIR. According to them they will deduct it equally in 6 payouts, so that will be P4,800 per payout and P9,600 in a month on top of my regular tax deduction. My thing here is that they didn't give me an option or asked me how I want to pay it they didn't take into consideration how much will be left on my salary each payout? I sent an email to HR about this and they told me they're going to set up a meeting with me but the first deduction already took effect because of their delayed responses on my emails. Please tell me what are my rights and what should I do.

2Tax deficit Empty Re: Tax deficit Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just talk to them and ask them if they could extend the payment terms..

3Tax deficit Empty Re: Tax deficit Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:56 pm

nacionaljjr

Arresto Menor

did you bother to ask what is the tax deficit about?

what type of tax payer are you? pure compensation earner?

assuming you are a pure compensation earner, and assuming also the "tax deficit" is about your previous compensation from your previous employer -- get your 2316 from your previous employer and submit a copy to your new employer...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum