Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

standing warrant of arrest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1standing warrant of arrest Empty standing warrant of arrest Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:27 am

summersolstice

Arresto Menor

Hello, I need help pls. Ung brother ko had a fight with a couple of ladies dito sa neighborhood namen because these 2 ladies ay kinamusta kunyari pero padutdot sa left shoulder, ang pregnant na gf ng brother ko.sa galit ng kapatid ko pinagsisigawan cla at nagdirty finger sa kanila,ung girl#1 dinikit ung mukha nya sa nakadirty finger ng kapatid ko at sinabing ipapakulong ang kapatid ko dahil
may standing warrant cla against him, which was from a case before in 2011. Same issue, same girls, ang ginawa naman nila ay pinagtulungan ang gf din noon ng kapatid ko. Nagkasakitan at dinemanda nila ang kapatid ko dahil nasaktan ng kapatid ko ung tomboy na kamaganak nila. They filed abuse against women laban sa kapatid ko. Ung tomboy nagkausap na cla ng kapatid ko and she said if it was just her, she will let it go dahil nga it was very petty and sanay talagang makipagbugbugan itong tomboy na to. Ngayon pinakulong nila ang kapatid ko dahil sa 'standing warrant' na un from 2011. Nakalabas lang ang kapatid ko dahil inasthma sa loob ng kulungan. But im afraid baka madampot na naman sya any moment now. What should we do to out this to bed? Please help us. Thank u so much

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum