Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

certificate of employment

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1certificate of employment Empty certificate of employment Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

arianne orfa

Arresto Menor

Good Day Atty!

Required po ba ang employer to issue a certificate of employment kahit 11 days lang sya sa company? and within that 11 days, may absent pa po sya na 2 and half days? wala din po syang nahawakan na kahit isang project sa company. in short, nagpasahod po kame without any service from that employee. may memorandum circular po ba ang dole regarding issuance of CEO? salamat po.

Godbless po.

2certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:56 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

none

3certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:31 pm

arianne orfa

Arresto Menor

eh kailangan pa po bang issue-han ng COE un?

4certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:42 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

arianne orfa wrote:eh kailangan pa po bang issue-han ng COE un?

Naging employed naman so dapat bigyan ng katunayan na nakapag-trabaho doon.

http://www.councilviews.com

5certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

basta sumweldo.. pwede mag demand nang COE.

6certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 pm

arianne orfa

Arresto Menor

eh kung ayaw pong mgissue ng employer, magkakarun po ba ng kaso yung employer?

7certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:43 pm

japhjoy18

Arresto Menor

Hello, i recently resigned from my company but not yet cleared bcoz my assignments are not yet released. Prior to my last day of work i have submitted all my asynments and reports po to my supervisor but this is still being reviewed until now. Ganun nman po tlaga ang process ng asynments nmin. Submission namin,review by supervisor and manager for revisions and edits tapos release. I asked my manager about it at sabi q nagawa q ang part q na isubmit lahat ng asynments q. Sabi nya kailangan pa irelease lahat ng asynments bago xa mgsign sa clearance q. Ang manager q nlang po ang hindi ngsign sa clearance q dahil di2. Is this legal po? Kailangan q po kasi ang clearance as requirement sa bagong work.

8certificate of employment Empty Re: certificate of employment Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:41 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

procedure yan so kailangan tapusin.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum