Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 am

legal_edit

Arresto Menor

would it be wise, or will it be of any help in the future if i will file an affidavit (if that is what it is termed) for the following reason: Yesterday at past 9:00am but not after 9:15am -- which is our break time, my boss chanced on me surfing on the internet re: typhoon Juan. He berated me & accused me of "Nagsasayang ng oras ng trabaho" I would say that it was VERBAL ABUSE because he was on the top of his voice & asked me what have i done for the day. I have just submitted finished drawings to our operations manager. after so many tirades he left the office & banged the door. TALAGANG NAGDABOG. He called two of those who witnessed to his office at sinabihan sila na "hindi intended sa kanila ang mga pasaring na pagsasayang ng oras ng opisina-- would that mean na SA AKIN LANG NAG-AAPLY ANG RULE? Furthermore, may ebidensya po sa cctv na after office hours may empleyado ng kompanya na NAGNANAKAW NG BAKAL-- wala po sila (mngt) aksyon man lang ukol doon--- That is why i would like to have it in writing (legal) para kung sakali man ay may panghahawakan ako... i would ask my officemates to sign on as witness.

2VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 pm

attyLLL

maybe instead of going on the warpath, what you can try to do is to smoothen things out with your boss. write a courteous letter and refer to the incident. explain that you had finished your work and was concerned about the ongoing typhoon. or knock on his door and have a chat.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 pm

legal_edit

Arresto Menor

not for this boss sir/ma'am. he's so hell bent on finding fault, especially mine. i'm not really thinkning of filing a formal complaint-- i just want to have the incident in black & white.

4VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 pm

legal_edit

Arresto Menor

he's the kind of a superior who says "mga walang utak."
"para kayo'ng mga bata." just recently, he ordered the plant supervisor to remove & store the industrial electric fan they were using in the plant, no reason cited-- the supervisor had it placed near his table because of mosquitoes

5VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 pm

attyLLL

if your officemates are willing to sign your affidavit then i see no harm.

6VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 am

ranile13

Arresto Menor

can i file an unjust vexation based on an online reply ( she is actually a friend of mine in facebook)? and also, where will i file my case against the person since she a filipino citizen living outside our country?

7VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 pm

attyLLL

you can file it where you reside, but i don't think it will prosper because she was outside of philippine jurisdiction.

8VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Empty Re: VERBAL ABUSE? UNJUST VEXATION? Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 pm

legal_edit

Arresto Menor

Good morning, so many things has happened since that unfortunate incident when the President of our company chanced upon me checking on the storm Juan. He accused me of stealing company time, ironically, during a break time. So many storms, so to speak, like now that we are on stom gener's wrath.
i have filed cases against my employer. the first case, is ILLEGAL SUSPENSION NLRC NCR CASE No. 03-05083-12, the second case is UNLAWFULL CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL NLRC NCR CASE No. 05-07244-12.
so now, after 20 years of working in this company, i am presently without work & in their position paper prayer, they want me to pay their attorney's fee. it's illogical considering that i am unemloyed as of now. and it was them who refused the mandatory concilation.
fighting for one's right is both tedious, time-consuming, financially exhausting, thankfully though, those whom i talked to who were also filing cases/ attending hearings said that the cases are filed are faster than usual.
regarding the illegal suspension case, my officemates signed a prepared joint affidavit intended to satisfy the company president saying that they witnessed & heard what transpired between the president & me on that incident that resulted in the instant caes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum