Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANNULMENT in Cebu

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty ANNULMENT in Cebu Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 am

iceman_reman

Arresto Menor

I just want everyone to know that in choosing your doctor as a witness make sure that he is licensed and has no records of demerits. If that doctor has negative reputation, the chances are judges wont gave probative value on his testimonies no matter how convincing or articulate his article/findings would be. FYI.

2ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:25 am

garthbishop

Arresto Menor

I found out that its more EASIER and CHEAPER and QUICKER to have a FORIEGN DIVORCE filed in the Court than do ANNULMENT..... Court file fee is P500,, Attorney fee P20,000,, 1 appearance in Court,, Done in in about 3 months...

3ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:32 am

garthbishop

Arresto Menor

I heard of people paying P150,000 but NO RCEIPTS GIVEN only to be SWINDLED... Annulment Court file fee is only about P5,000....

4ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 am

iceman_reman

Arresto Menor

foreign divorce is not really that cheap coz you have to spend also for a lawyer abroad and a filing fee abroad.. plus you have to authenticate that decree....

you won't be swindled if you are dealing with a licensed lawyer not just any person. you have to check his id and his name with the supreme court just to be sure. Very Happy

5ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:42 am

Girlie24

Arresto Menor

I need help for annulment! who can help me here Smile

6ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 pm

iceman_reman

Arresto Menor

how may we help you girlie24? if you feel like sharing it to the public, you may post your problems here. but if you feel like it needs confidentiality, you may message me as well. have great day!

7ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Girlie24

Arresto Menor

I need my mum & dad to be legally separated. It's been 14 years since they got separated. Can we file a legal separation or annulment.

8ANNULMENT in Cebu Empty Re: ANNULMENT in Cebu Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

iceman_reman

Arresto Menor

you can file both but most of our clients chooses annulment than legal separation. the latter is only separation in physical perspective no separation in legal parlance. in annulment, there is distribution of asset as well as severance of marriage tie. they can get married again with their own distributed properties while separation only entitles them to live separately ONLY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum