Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REDEEMED PROPERTY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REDEEMED PROPERTY Empty REDEEMED PROPERTY Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:38 pm

mecadesh

Arresto Menor

Hello po!

May I ask for some legal opinion on what to do on our case. Three years ago, we redeemed a mortgage property (more or less 400 sq m) with the amount of 450,000 with only verbal agreement with the son of the owner that they will sell to us the 300 sq m portion area of that property in consideration to the said amount but they failed to do so. The title of the property is with us but I think this does not guarantee us that we can take position of that property until a deed of sell will be executed between us. The owner of the property is already dead at the time of redemption. She left the property to her only son and husband who also refuse to sign the deed of sell. Please help us on this matter. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum