Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of sale on installment basis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of sale on installment basis Empty Deed of sale on installment basis Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:04 pm

norjhon

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

I just want to ask the validity of the deed of sale on installment basis followed by a deed of absolute sale kasi po yung sister ko bumili ng house and lot ang intial agreement was that the value is 4million pesos yun po yung nakasulat sa deed of sale on installment basis ngayun po nagkaroon po sila bagong agreement orally na i reduce yung amount from 4m to 3million after full payment nag execute po sila deed of absolute sale ang problema hindi pa na transfer ang titulo hanggang ngayon 2009 po yung document tpos yung seller ngayun nag file ng rescission or cancellation of the contract yung first na contract po yung deed of sale on installment basis ang i sinubmit niya sa court kasi kulang po daw yung bayad hindi po daw na full paid yung 4 million gusto niya restoration of property with damages pwede pa ba niya i enforce yung first contract kahit may deed of sale na po sila? please need your advice po thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum