Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Owner President Harassment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home Owner President Harassment  Empty Home Owner President Harassment Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Alindog

Arresto Menor

Hi i would like to ask for an advice.. my parents have a 3 door apartment in a subdivision in Tandang Sora QC and in time to time we pass and visit our apartment which is also our old house that we used to stay for more than 20 yrs and now the subdivision guard wont lets us in the guards wont let us in for the home owner president insist that we dont leave there and we should have a big ID with a big photo that we should wear every time we visit or even if we just pass our house.

We had try to complain this to the barangay but they favor them... Dont we have the right to visit or own house? why we have to wear and avail ID just to Visit our house

please advise me so i know what to do.... they wont let us in even we our own ID

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum