Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mandarayang Employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mandarayang Employer Empty Mandarayang Employer Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm

kayebordz

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon pls. help me solve my problem? Nag tatrabaho ako bilang secretary for about 5 years im regular employee pero walang bayad ang mga holidays at overtime namin wala pati sss, pag-ibig at phil. health namin wala sa tamang bracket nasa 4thousand a month lang ang declare samin para lang kaming katulong sa ginawang bracket samin lugi kami. Tapos December 2009 nag palit ng pangalan ang company namin iba na pati may ari hindi namin alam kung sino na ang may ari pero yung dati pading amo namin ang nag papatakbo ng bagong pangalan. Kinausap namin ng mga kasama ko dito sa trabaho ang boss namin kung pwede kaming bayaran sa dati naming pinasukan dahil nag palit na po ng bagong pangalan. pero di po pumayag ang sabi nya isasama padin daw nya yung dati naming pinasok sa bagong pangalan ngayon. Naguguluhan kami kasi parang pandaraya na samin ang ginagawa nya. anu po ba ang pwede naming gawin. May karapatan po ba kaming humingi ng separation pay sa dati naming company. sana matulungan nyo po kami. salamat

2Mandarayang Employer Empty Re: Mandarayang Employer Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 pm

attyLLL

you can report the matter of sss to the sss, the taxes to the bir, the non-payment of overtime to dole.

as for the change, it depends whether there was a simple change of name or now there is a completely different company distinct from the old one. you can find out by inquiring at the SEC and look at the articles of incorporation of both companies.

if it is a new company then you have the right to seek separation pay, but you have to file it against the old company.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum