Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract will be terminated after 30 days since the Business Unit was separated from the existing company.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kelly_isla

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have some question if pwede po akong mag file ng case regarding to a company na magteterminate ng contract nmen in 30 days. Here's what happen, nag apply ako sa isang company wherein passed all the interview and exams then signed a contract na nagstart last April 21, 2014. Nasa offce na kmi lahat waiting for the training to start.But unfortunately kinausap kami by batch and telling us na ung Business Unit na supposedly n i-susupport nmen was already separated from the company and it will be a different entity of business, so they offered us a 1 month Voluntary Internal Placement Program in where within 30 days they will look for another Business unit for us and if there's no position will be available contract will be terminated and they will give us severance for 1 month and 1 month financial support. Question is since di nmen kasalanan ang magmove out ung business unit na nag resign na kmi sa prev work nmen wlang assurance that this company will give us work. ano po kaya ang pwede ikaso sa knila since prang force resignation ung nangyari samen? thanks in advance

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't think you have been aggrieved in this situation since there are always unforeseen circumstance in a business. And termination of an employee for economic reason is allowed in the labor code. they also adhered to the 1 month notice required by the LC plus you get to have a salary without working

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum